Thursday, August 26, 2010

This is the campsite we stayed on

This is the campsite we stayed on... This is the farmhouse door on the campsite we stayed on.
This is the dog who guards the farmhouse door on the campsite we stayed on.This is where the owners relax with their dog, who guards the door of the farmhouse on the campsite we stayed on.
This is the wash block (hot and cold running water, two toilets, two showers) on the campsite we stayed on. Here is the dog (called 'Yes'), not guarding the farmhouse door of the campsite we stayed on.
This is the vineyard hut, which houses the fridge and table, but is not the wash block, as Sarah wondered, next to the wash block but far from the farm, on the campsite we stayed on.
This is the barbeque outside the vineyard hut and the wash block, burning sticks from the woodland of the farm of the campsite we stayed on.
This is the Coleman tent, which houses us all, on a field by that woodland, far from the loo block, far from the hut, and far from the dog (Yes) on the campsite we stayed on.
This is a campsite we'll go back to.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks really hot weather and sounds like you had a great time.

CJ xx

A garden just outside Venice said...

Great to see how spartan are campsites in your little corner of world.
Floss..I was looking at your sidebar and I wanted to ask you one thing..are you excited that in a week it will be September?! :)
xxx

Luna und Luzie said...

Hi Floss,
I enjoyed so much your holiday pictures. The campsites looks like a peaceful place...I still can hear the chirp voice of the crickets...Love those places.
We do camping too but with a old caravan!
Thanks for sharing !

Jane and Chris said...

This is from the woman who looked at the photographs of the camping holiday,on the farm,which houses the wash block, near to the hut,where the dog was when he wasn't guarding the door!
I found myself reading the post in the voice used for that game (cannot remember it's name).
Thanks for the giggle!
Jane

Lyn said...

Looks great, this is a great post!
love
Lyn
xxx

Elizabethd said...

You had fun writing that!

Joy said...

That's what I call roughing it. I can imagine you want to go back. Love that old farmhouse.
♥ Joy

Unknown said...

It looks so peaceful! The perfect napping spot. :)

Karen, Surrey said...

It looks lovely. I'd like to join the magazine swap please. I'd like a French magazine, or Portuguese please. So you twin me up with someone, I provide them with an Autumn magazine and they send me one? Is that right. I will wait and see and hope I am not too late to join in.

Floss said...

Hi Karen - it's not too late to join, but as I can't get hold of you via a blog, could you get in touch with me via email, please? Thanks,

Floss