Thursday, June 9, 2011

London Plans - this Saturday!

I have posts galore below (Green Chain Interview and some nightingales) but I promised a bit of info about our London meet-up so here it is!
j
Several bloggers (perhaps 6 or 7 of us) are planning to meet up at the V&A museum this Saturday at 10am. I've got everyone's phone numbers and they have mine, so that if anyone can't make it at 10 we can let them know where we've got to! If you haven't swapped numbers with me, please email me before 7pm tomorrow evening (French time). After that, I'll be on the plane...

So that's it, for the planning, except that I've said I want to go to to the South Bank for the Festival of Britian exhibition on Saturday afternoon, and meet up with my sister and her husband for a quick drink and key exchange (I'm borrowing their flat) at 7pm that evening. After the quick drink, I'll be hoping to have a meal out with some blogging friends (please?).
j
The main thing, I think, is that we're flexible and you're welcome to drift in and out of the group as you want - it's hard to keep a big group together all the time and I hope everyone will feel relaxed and get as involved/not involved as they want to. I can't wait to see you!
j
love
j
Floss

12 comments:

polkadotpeticoat said...

Oh what fun, tell us how it goes!

Sherri B. said...

Sounds like loads of fun, have a great time!!

VintageVicki said...

Have a great time - hopefully there will be pictures.

Lx @ Twelve said...

Floss,
Have a very lovely time, I dearly wish I could have joined in, but hopefully you will have such a lovely time you will do another...

Wishing you good weather and lovely company

Lx

Unknown said...

Hp[e you all have a great weekend.

helen tilston said...

What a superb idea. It is all leading up to some exciting and fun times. I will be looking to hearing all the wonderful details and stories.

Helentilstonpainter.blogspot.com

Serenata said...

I'm really looking forward to Saturday!

Elderberry-Rob said...

Have a wonderful time everyone - wish I could have had this weekend off work to join you - if anything changes and you are wandering round Gatwick, let me know and would zoom up the road for a quick hello. I am emailing you my mobile number just in case. Bettyx

Lemonade and Lamingtons said...

Yay! I'm very excited! I'll probably only do the V&A section, I find it quite exhausting (in an exhilerating way of course) but if my energy levels are fine in the afternoon I might see if I can join you for the Festival of Britain Exhibition...we'll see...

Angela said...

See you there!!!!

The Curious Cat said...

You're going to be in London? It is funny as I was planning to be at the Southbank tomorrow but now I'm going today instead. What is this British exhibition? Sounds intriguing! xxx

Lemonade and Lamingtons said...

I have to say I had a lovely morning yesterday! Sorry I disappeared - I must have completed the exhibition earlier than everyone else - I went back in and couldn't find anyone, so I left & went to the gift shop...then the loo...then still didn't see anybody, so I mooched around a bit more, and then headed off! I was fairly exhausted by the end anyway, so it was probably the optimum time for me to go! Hope you all had a lovely rest of the day, it was great fun meeting you all!

Lisa xx